From the moment you drive through the gates of Château Élan until the moment you leave you will experience warm southern hospitality combined with the beauty of the French countryside.
Within the sweeping panorama of the north Georgia foothills, just 40 minutes away from Atlanta, Château Élan began with the planting of vineyards in 1981. From these lush vines of Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet & Riesling grapes has grown a 3,500 acre conference and leisure destination where French provincial and Southern hospitality combine to produce exceptional wines and warm memories.
How to Gift Wrap a Luxury Resort & Spa
Explore a range of unique Spa, Golf, Dining, and Overnight Gift Cards.
Upcoming Packages & Events
- Braselton Antique Festival (04/25/2014)
- Cooking Class (04/25/2014 7:00 pm)
- Braselton Antique Festival (04/26/2014)
- Cooking Class (04/26/2014 7:00 pm)
- Braselton Antique Festival (04/27/2014)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (04/29/2014)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (05/06/2014)
- Cooking Class (05/09/2014 7:00 pm)
- Taste of Georgia (05/09/2014 7:00 pm)
- Mother-Daughter Fragrance Blending (05/10/2014 7:00 pm)