From the moment you drive through the gates of Château Élan until the moment you leave, you will experience warm hospitality combined with the beauty of the French countryside.
Within the sweeping panorama of the North Georgia foothills, just 40 minutes away from Atlanta, Château Élan began with the planting of vineyards in 1981. From these lush vines of Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet & Riesling grapes has grown a 3,500 acre conference and leisure destination where French provincial and Southern hospitality combine to produce exceptional wines and warm memories.
Taste of Georgia — Saturday, Sept 13th
Taste of Georgia is a wine education event that focuses on wine pairings with samplings of a highlighted food crafter for the evening. Georgia is full of culinary artistry and we like to join forces with one or more at each Taste of Georgia event to highlight Chateau Élan wines, Georgia’s best food artisans, and the art of pairing wine with food…
How to Gift Wrap a Luxury Resort & Spa
Explore a range of unique spa, golf, dining, and overnight gift cards.
Upcoming Packages & Events
- Wine Tasting Experience (09/05/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (09/05/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (09/06/2014 7:00 pm)
- Tipsy Canvas (09/06/2014 7:00 pm)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (09/09/2014)
- Women of the Winery (09/11/2014 6:30 pm)
- Cooking Class (09/12/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (09/13/2014 7:00 pm)
- Taste of Georgia (09/13/2014 7:00 pm)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (09/16/2014)