From the moment you drive through the gates of Château Élan until the moment you leave, you will experience warm hospitality combined with the beauty of the French countryside.
Within the sweeping panorama of the North Georgia foothills, just 40 minutes away from Atlanta, Château Élan began with the planting of vineyards in 1981. From these lush vines of Chardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet & Riesling grapes has grown a 3,500 acre conference and leisure destination where French provincial and Southern hospitality combine to produce exceptional wines and warm memories.
Château Élan Winery & Resort’s annual Vineyard Fest celebration scheduled for Sunday, August 24th, 2014 has been one of the hottest ticket items around for the past ten years among wine and food lovers in the North Atlanta area. Special overnight packages available.
Summer Lovin’ Exclusive Package
Spend two nights in luxurious accommodations at the Inn at Chateau Elan this Summer with a $50 resort credit to be used towards any resort activity during your stay. For that extra special touch you can customize your stay with two additional amenities to enhance your romantic getaway.
How to Gift Wrap a Luxury Resort & Spa
Explore a range of unique spa, golf, dining, and overnight gift cards.
Upcoming Packages & Events
- Cooking Class (08/01/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (08/02/2014 7:00 pm)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (08/05/2014)
- Cooking Class (08/08/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (08/09/2014 7:00 pm)
- Wine Tasting Experience (08/09/2014 7:00 pm)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (08/12/2014)
- Winemaker Wanna Be (08/15/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (08/15/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (08/16/2014 7:00 pm)