The Winery was opened in 1984 by Don and Nancy Panoz and currently sits among acres of vineyards. The Winery also hosts two dining establishments: the elegant French Le Clos restaurant and the relaxed Mediterranean style bistro, Café Élan. Upon entering the Winery you will first discover the Wine Market, which features Château Élan wines along with a wide variety of wine-related merchandise and culinary gift items. The Winery also hosts The Viking Culinary Studio, which offers weekend cooking classes and Saturday 3 p.m. cooking demonstrations.
Château Élan Winery & Resort’s annual Vineyard Fest celebration scheduled for Sunday, August 24th, 2014 has been one of the hottest ticket items around for the past ten years among wine and food lovers in the North Atlanta area. Special overnight packages available.
Women of the Winery
An evening at the winery exclusively for the ladies! Women of the Winery at the Chateau Elan Winery is the perfect getaway. Catch up with friends, network, and enjoy good company along with award-winning wines and specially prepared hors d’oeuvres by our Winery Chef! $35 per ticket, on select Thursday nights only.
Blind Tasting Tuesdays
Put your tasting skills to the test as we pour 4 blind wines, 2 whites and 2 reds. Guess the wines and get your flight for half the price, or take your glass home as a trophy! $8 per Tasting.
Did you know? …
There are over a thousand locations in Georgia where you can buy Château Élan Wines. For a complete list, view our Where to Buy Château Élan Wines PDF and find the location in your city.
Upcoming Winery Exclusives
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (08/05/2014)
- Wine Tasting Experience (08/09/2014 7:00 pm)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (08/12/2014)
- Winemaker Wanna Be (08/15/2014 7:00 pm)
- Tipsy Canvas (08/16/2014 7:00 pm)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (08/19/2014)
- Dining Under the Stars (08/23/2014 7:00 pm)
- Vineyard Fest 2014 (08/24/2014 1:00 pm)
- Blind Tasting Tuesdays (08/26/2014)
- Taste of Georgia (08/29/2014 7:00 pm)
Cooking Class Schedule
- Cooking Class (08/01/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (08/02/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (08/08/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (08/09/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (08/15/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (08/16/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (08/29/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (09/05/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (09/06/2014 7:00 pm)
- Cooking Class (09/12/2014 7:00 pm)
Winery Gift Baskets
Enhance your event or occasion by offering your guests any of our fine gift basket options. Each gift basket is tastefully assembled with an assortment of unique food and gift items from our very own Wine Market.